Rough Weekend

Jason woke up in the middle of night on Saturday with a really bad stomach bug. After a few days of not being able to hold anything in or down, he is finally starting to feel better. Unfortunately Riley started puking today. I am hoping that her bug will pass through her system quickly. We made not so quick trip to the doctor this afternoon and got some meds for nausea. She threw up on the way home, but luckily I was prepared with towels and changes of clothes. She's been Ok since then. I am praying that she too is on the road to recovery!

Here's a couple pics from the other day. These kids are just so darn cute, I can't keep a camera away!


Here is Riley saying "Hi!"


Joshua and his permanent devilish grin!


One of the first times Daniella was not in the mood for pictures.


Comments

Ashley said…
Oh yuck. I would be on my own if one of the kids had the stomach bug. Mike does not handle things comming out up top all that well. Good luck and we will be praying for you guys!

Popular Posts