One month later...

Wow! Where has the summer gone?

A few things to get everyone up to speed...

Joshua is pretty much potty trained! Yipee!!! He still sleeps in a diaper, but he usually wakes up dry and goes straight to the bathroom. We have even braved letting him go out in his undies and he has done very well! The only bad thing is that now I have two kids that have to run to the potty every few minutes! This makes teaching class a bit difficult. Hopefully we can get him registered for a part time pre-school program in the Fall and classes can run more smoothly!

Riley has taken an interest too, but is still a little confused by the whole concept. She actually asked to poop in the potty a few weekends ago and then did so. I was so excited and proud of her! Of course just a few minutes after that, she pooped a second round in her diaper. Oh well! E for effort!

Stroller Strides has been going well! We are steadily growing and on a national level are embarking on some major partnerships with large baby companies! The kids love it as they get to play everyday as well as run and workout with mommy! Daniella is a marathon runner in training! She takes off on our runs and the local horse mounted police officers are very aware of who she is and know to go after her if she gets too far ahead...which happens more than I'd like to admit!

Joshua and Riley are building their speed and endurance as well. Pretty soon I won't even need my jogger stroller. Most days it stays empty anyway!

Daniella lost her second tooth and received $2 from the tooth fairy! The tooth that is coming in right now is almost as big as her two baby teeth combined. This makes me a little worried about crowding of her teeth, a major problem that I had. Hopefully we can find a dentist that is willing to be more proactive at solving the problem than my dentists were!

Daniella decided a few weeks ago that she needed her bangs trimmed and so decided to do the trim herself. Unfortunately she cut them to about a quarter inch in length. It may be December when we see her bangs again! See her work below!

Here are a few pictures that I have taken over the past few weeks...

We stopped for milk shakes at Sonic one day! I only get vanilla shakes because I was tired of cleaning up chocolate!


The kids love their 8ft pool!


Daniella's new haircut! She has seen the error of her ways, but will have a daily reminder for a few months while her bangs grow out!


Riley enjoyed the baby pool at Mama and Pop's house on 4th of July!


While Riley played in the baby pool, the rest of the kids played on the slip n slide!

Comments

Popular Posts