The Streaker

As you all know Joshua is now potty trained and he likes to have as little help as possible for each visit. Yesterday, I was teaching a Stroller Strides class when Joshua said he had to go. He wanted to go alone and I said OK since I knew he knew where the bathroom was and was capable of opening and closing the doors by himself, etc. What I forgot is he sometimes needs help putting back on his undies and shorts...he used to strip down naked to go and now he just looses the shoes, shorts, and undies. Moments later Joshua's bursts through the door of the aerobics room with just a shirt asking for help with his pants. He had sprinted down the indoor track, passed the cheerleaders practicing with his butt bare to the world! The cheerleaders were laughing hysterically and commenting how cute he was. He was all smiles and waving as he passed them AGAIN in just a shirt to get back to the bathroom...he left his undies and pants there! I made several apologies to the cheerleaders...and their coaches on my way to dress him! What makes this hysterical to me is that not only was Joshua's first (and hopefully last) public streaking done in front of a whole cheerleading sqaud, it was also in a church!

Thank goodness he probably won't remember this!

Comments

Ashley said…
I am laughing out loud right now. I love that he just smiled and waved. You have your hands full!

Popular Posts