The Pool (part 2)
We cleaned out and set up the pool for the kids the other day and they of course loved it, but then came all of the continued clean up and monitoring of it. We tried setting up the pool the first time under the canopy but that left little room for anything else under it. And it still got yucky from bugs and leaves. With the giant tree covering the entire patio and a good chunk of the backyard there is always a lot of leaves (I swear that tree goes through 4 Falls a year) and a lot of bird poo (I am beginning to hate birds)! Out in the middle of yard there is no cover at all I was afraid of the kids getting too much sun.
The solution (and point to the story), a 10 foot cover for the pool! Jason bought a dining tent to put over the pool so it stays covered and keeps the bugs and leaves out! Perfect! I set up the slip n slide behind it and voila! A ghetto waterpark! I'm not complaining! The kids have done a morning swim and then an afternoon swim every day since! I've even joined them a few times! Now I am just trying to keep up with all of the washing as we are going through towels and swimsuits like crazy!


The solution (and point to the story), a 10 foot cover for the pool! Jason bought a dining tent to put over the pool so it stays covered and keeps the bugs and leaves out! Perfect! I set up the slip n slide behind it and voila! A ghetto waterpark! I'm not complaining! The kids have done a morning swim and then an afternoon swim every day since! I've even joined them a few times! Now I am just trying to keep up with all of the washing as we are going through towels and swimsuits like crazy!
Comments