Zoo Boo 2010
Zoo Boo is something we have gone to for several years. The kids love it and is usually our first Fall trip to the zoo. Today we got up early to beat the crowds and enjoy the cooler weather. If your a zoo goer it is a good time go anyway as that is one the times the animals are actually out.
This morning was no exception! Perfect weather, light crowds, and we got to see a lot of animals that are usually hiding during the day. This was one of those occasions where I took over 100 pics so here are a few. The rest will go in our Zenfolio gallery.
This morning was no exception! Perfect weather, light crowds, and we got to see a lot of animals that are usually hiding during the day. This was one of those occasions where I took over 100 pics so here are a few. The rest will go in our Zenfolio gallery.
Even the sea turtles had a pumpkin!
Of the many years we've been going to the zoo, I've NEVER seen Smaug move. Today he was actually walking around. We were all so excited to see this!
I've gotten some good pictures of Jonathan the lion before but these have to be my favorite!













Comments