Country Kids
I love this time of year! Cooler weather, time with friends, holidays, birthdays, and lots of food! What's not to love!
It was another full weekend, but another fun one. We spent Saturday morning in Bellville where the kids (all 5 of them) had a blast playing outside!
and met Santa!...
Then headed home for a night of chicken wings, friends,...and the Wrecking Crew :)
Sunday morning I was up before the sun and went to do a newborn photo shoot....SOOOOOOO Lucky! Our friends had their first baby on Nov. 4th and he is adorable! See the VGP blog for sneak peaks!
It was another full weekend, but another fun one. We spent Saturday morning in Bellville where the kids (all 5 of them) had a blast playing outside!
Then we spent a few hours in Brenham for the poinsettia festival!
and met Santa!...
Then headed home for a night of chicken wings, friends,...and the Wrecking Crew :)
Sunday morning I was up before the sun and went to do a newborn photo shoot....SOOOOOOO Lucky! Our friends had their first baby on Nov. 4th and he is adorable! See the VGP blog for sneak peaks!



Comments