One Sick Kitty
Eli has a little problem. Well not really a problem, more like a fetish or strange obsession. I don't really remember him having this little problem when he was a kitten. His habit is of a more recent occurrence although we don't know exactly why. I mean...why?
Eli LOVES (that's right all caps) feet! I know! Yuck! And he's not picky on whose feet either. Our feet, guests feet, hec if he were a wandering kitty perfect strangers would do too.
He is awfully soft though so when he does snuggle up to toes it is rather soothing.
Is it weird that I said that?
Eli LOVES (that's right all caps) feet! I know! Yuck! And he's not picky on whose feet either. Our feet, guests feet, hec if he were a wandering kitty perfect strangers would do too.
He is awfully soft though so when he does snuggle up to toes it is rather soothing.
Is it weird that I said that?

Comments