Pics from the past few days...

We have been trying to encourage the learning and understanding of art and photography by our kids. Daniella and Joshua love playing with the point and shoot camera...they are only allowed to play with the SLR under close supervision!

Joshua is still mastering setting up his shots! Here is his first self portrait!

...and another!


We'll work on that!


Here is a picture that Daniella took



and an extreme close-up!


I volunteered to help out at the Kindergarten field trip to Moody Gardens last week. It was so much fun! There has been a lot added since the last time I was there!

Here is Daniella in her 3D glasses waiting for the IMAX movie to start...which by the way was really cool, Sea Monsters of the Prehistoric!


I have no idea why, but Riley LOVES Domino's cage! She climbs in there with her toys and hangs out all of the time! I promise I am not in the habit of caging my children...yet!




Comments

Popular Posts