Life after green beans and coffee

I saw on a blog a few months ago a great idea for re-using old cans. All you need is some decorative paper, embellishments, and imagination! I've been building a stock pile of cans that were getting to the "use it or toss it" stage so today while lunch was cooking the kids and I worked on a few of these! I'm very pleased with how they turned out!

These were so easy to make and all three of them took about 10 minutes!

This set will probably be used as flower pots/vases but the possibilites are endless!

Comments

What a great idea! I think I'll make some this weekend!
Damita said…
those are so cute.
great idea! I have been collecting my formula cans from Eli to use for class containers. I am decorating them as well. Each kid in my class will use it for pencils, markers, etc.

Popular Posts