"Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"
It is snowing outside...in Houston! The kids (and the dog) are going nuts! They are all so excited!
Even though it is snowing pretty heavily outside, the snow is still not really "sticking" yet...at least on the ground. The rooftops and the tops of the cars outside have a good layer, but so far the ground is still mush. I am excited to see what the ground looks like tonight however! I have a feeling I may have a snowball fight on the agenda!
This giant tree is the only tree in our backyard. I love it! If I wasn't worried of possible death or serious injury, I'd string lights and ornaments all over this thing all the way up to the top!
Riley and Joshua could hardly contain their excitement when they saw it was snowing! It was difficult to keep them still while trying to put on their hats, etc.


Even though it is snowing pretty heavily outside, the snow is still not really "sticking" yet...at least on the ground. The rooftops and the tops of the cars outside have a good layer, but so far the ground is still mush. I am excited to see what the ground looks like tonight however! I have a feeling I may have a snowball fight on the agenda!
Comments