Things in the Backyard

Marianna is really very pretty.  I love all of the hills and tall trees everywhere!   Even our little spider who lived in my rear view mirror was impressed.  He apparently retired in Florida as his little nest is now empty...I don't blame him!  With so much space and beauty why would anyone want to leave!

Walking around the yard...if you could call it that,m there were several things I had to marvel at...and at times, laugh!

Here are a few {of my favorite things...} in these Florida backyards...

a beautiful picturesque porch
a beautiful view from the picturesque porch

a vintage wagon holding a giant watermelon (that we brought home btw) next to a golf cart that the kids (all 5 of us) rode around in

a toilet that is a planter

the entrance to a Florida cavern

the most amazing garden I've ever seen!

...with some of the best tomatoes I've ever eaten!

a porch next to the pool...next to a pond

a homemade gazebo with a satellite dish roof...I love this thing!  Makes me laugh every time I see it!

Comments

Popular Posts