Chronicling Kindergarten
There are just a few weeks left for the remainder of the school year. Can you believe it? Another year, POOF! Gone! What is even more significant is that my baby boy will no longer be a Kindergartner. With a switch to a new school mid year, Joshua's Kindergarten days were a bit difficult for him. He had a rough start at both schools but still managed to have a good year.
The Spring semester was a fun one for Joshua and I tried to attend as many events as I could with the kids. The school year is not over yet and there are a few more fun events coming up! Kindergarten is such a fun year to chronicle! The kids are just precious and every day I look forward to seeing all of Joshua's school projects. I'll even share a few here :)
Here are a few shots from the past few weeks. I pretty much use my phone now for all of the daily shots so some are not the best quality.
Tomorrow is a Cinco De Mayo party for both kids and there is a field trip for Daniella, a Kindergarten program for Joshua, and last but not least yearbooks and fun day to close out the year. A full year and a fun semester!
The Spring semester was a fun one for Joshua and I tried to attend as many events as I could with the kids. The school year is not over yet and there are a few more fun events coming up! Kindergarten is such a fun year to chronicle! The kids are just precious and every day I look forward to seeing all of Joshua's school projects. I'll even share a few here :)
Here are a few shots from the past few weeks. I pretty much use my phone now for all of the daily shots so some are not the best quality.
Family night at the book fair
Mornings with Mom
*Mom is behind the camera...as usual.
Egg hunt time!
Joshua had a blast at Old MacDonald's Farm for his field trip.
And here are a few pages that make me smile...
Joshua has a writing assignment every day. The kids are told to write phonetically and to write as much as possible. Joshua has done well in reading and can correctly identify every word he writes when he is reading...but when he is writing he writes exactly the way he hears or says a word. I've added the "translations" to his writing. Some of his words are so funny! We'll work on this this summer!
He brought home his Mother's Day projects for me today....
This one makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it. Awesome!





Comments