Where has November gone?

I can't believe how fast the days are going by! It is intimidating to think that the days and years only go by faster as our kids grow older!

Riley is turning 2 tomorrow! I was looking at pictures on my screen saver yesterday and one from the day she was born showed up. It literally feels like it was last week!

She got to pick out a toy today as one of her gifts. She picked out a two sided Elmo puzzle (she's smart and economical) and refused to let go of it until we got home. I am no stranger to the "scan the kid" at the store but it was usually Joshua or Daniella when she was a toddler. It makes everyone laugh to see me pick up one of my tots and swipe them and their precious purchase over the scanner to ring it up. Today it was Riley and while everyone laughed I nearly teared up thinking "wow, her first swipe"! Yup, that's how far into mommy world I've wondered! Oh well, still wouldn't trade it for the world!

Daniella has two more soccer games left, plus her end of season party, her school Thanksgiving feast, and her Grandparent's Day presentation remaining this month. I have won the honor of "head room mom" so I have added the planning of these things to the already mile high list of stuff to do...and that's just November! Really I'm not complaining and my ranting here is more a way of reminding myself (and Jason) of what needs to be done! For me, if it is not written down, it doesn't exist!

Here are a few pictures from the past few days/weeks:

Joshua and his bag-o-sand at Daniella's game.

Riley playing in the sand too!

A not so action shot!


The kids watched the 3D version of Journey to Center of the Earth!

Riley and her Elmo puzzle. She kept moving around while I was trying to get her picture so they are all blurry!

Comments

Popular Posts