Catching up with pictures

The last few weeks have been pretty busy so I was a slacker when it came to blogging. Here are a few pictures from earlier December...

Candy Cane Lane at Houston's First Baptist Church:



Joshua and Daniella went straight to the pony rides! Riley liked the idea until it was her turn and then had a change of heart!












This was a very big and very friendly camel! He was a sneaky booger too! The camel thought that every drink and snack brought within range was a gift and freely took them!









Everyone got to make their own hot cocoa mix and I tried (and failed) to get pictures of the kids with their new treats!











This is Joshua with his Sunday school teacher. I am confident she will remember him for the rest of her life!












I forgot about this family picture! We took a hay ride...around the parking lot!











Daniella's Christmas Program:

The program was called "Angels Aware". It took Jason a while to realize it was not "Angels Beware"!












Do you see Daniella??? She's the one dressed like an angel!













How about now?! She is second row from the bottom, about the third girl over!










Last but not least:

I know this is a blurry picture, but you can still see the cuteness shining through!

Comments

Popular Posts