Family Time at the Park
Today we took a family trip to the park to get the kids (and the dog) out in the fresh air! It was packed, but our three loved playing with other kids so they had a blast! Domino got her usual attention and was happy until someone shot off a bottle rocket. She was a little skittish after that!
I've got a bunch of pictures here and I will upload them to our shutterfly page too!


I don't know if you can tell in this picture, but Daniella finally lost one of her top teeth! It's about time! My teeth were stubborn at coming out and I am hoping that she won't have the same problem!

Our kids love this bar that slides along the playground! Jason is really there for a spot support! Riley likes to show off by sliding across holding on by just one arm!

Next was Joshua's turn!



Our happy and very dirty doggy!
The kids love taking turns walking Domino! We are so blessed to have a dog that even our 2 yr old tot can take safely on a walk!

I've got a bunch of pictures here and I will upload them to our shutterfly page too!
Comments