Fun with the Fam!

We got play...and not just the kids...at the park today! We met Chad, Renee, and the girls and we all brought kites for them fly since it was perfect kite flying weather! I wish I had video of this, but one of the funniest things I've seen in a while was Renee running to launch a kite...and failing (actually falling)! She kind of lost her footing in mid run and after trying to regain balance tumbled over. She did the correct thing and rolled out the fall. Luckily she was not hurt and after establishing that, we all laughed...a lot! She did manage to get her kite a several feet off the ground while she was running though! Yay Renee!!!

The kids eventually got bored with kites and abandoned us for the playground. Everyone had a great time, including us adults! After the playground we headed over to Fuddruckers for an early dinner. Good times!





Here's Chad preparing to launch on the slide across the pole thingy...I don't know what it is called!

There he goes!
Renee's turn!

I love this picture of the kids!




I thought this was a sweet picture of Chad and Renee.

We let the kids sit at their own booth!


Comments

Popular Posts