This Brings Me to Tears...

every time I watch it. I love Texas A&M, I can't say it enough. I loved everything about it and looking back I know it wasn't just God's choice for me for my education. It was something more. I can't even express into words how thankful I am that A&M is a college town with a heart for God. Just take a look!

BREAKAWAY 2009-2010 from Breakaway Ministries on Vimeo

.



This gathering happens EVERY WEEK during the school year. That's thousands of college students in a college town every week! I nearly broke down when I saw the hands up in worship with Kyle Field in the background. I wish everyone could experience it. Experiencing God's presence at Breakaway during my tumultuous college years cannot be described. Much like Aggieland itself, you just have to there to understand. I can be hard-headed and extremely stubborn at times (OK often times) and God knew to get to me it had to be something big to get my attention. Thank Jesus! He certainly got it!

Comments

Popular Posts