10 Things A Stay at Home Mom Never Wants to Hear While In the Shower

This was a post I was inspired to write while in the shower a few days ago...



1. PLOP, PLOP, PLOP....SPLASH, PLOP, SPLASH....PFFFFFTT *see next one

2. "Mom I hope you don't mind, I have to poop!"
*this doesn't happen as often now that we have two bathrooms

3. "GERONIMOOOOOO!!!"

4. "Sorry mom, I just need a few towels. Don't worry we'll clean it all up!"

5. CRASH, followed by one or more screaming children

6. "Mom, [Riley, Joshua, Domino, or Fluffy] [pee'd, pooped, or puked] all over the [couch, floor, table, or bed]!"

7. "Don't worry mom we're all OK!"

8. "I broke it, but now it is fixed. Aren't you happy!"

9. "Your phone is so much fun!"

10. "Mom I can't wait to show you what I painted!"
*I should note I don't let them paint unattended.

Yes, every single one of these I've heard...and for most more times than I'd like to think about!

Comments

Popular Posts