A Great Day

Days like this happen rarely with current times that I had to make note it! Yesterday was flat out an awesome day! We started with good coffee (this is a requirement) and we actually made it church fairly on time! There was expo at church that Jason and I have been looking forward to all month and we got to go and talk to so many amazing people! The kids had a good time at their bible study/preschool classes and there was no whining or crying from any of them dropping off or picking up!

After church we headed over to Olive Garden. There I got to meet and even got a hug from Beth Moore! I am convinced God was in on that one! She was behind us while we were waiting in line to get into the church parking lot. I saw her again outside of Riley's class and Jason saw her when he went to pick up Josh after the service. Yes she goes to our church, we almost never see her around...unless it is at a bible study where you can't miss her! If you don't know who she is, go to amazon or your favorite library or book store and pick up one of her books...it doesn't matter which one!

We were skeptical to go OG because of the wait time, but braved it anyway. There she was with her family!

We finally made it our table after a 2o minute wait and took our time enjoying their awesome grub! We ordered an appetizer that was either stolen by another waiter or was never ordred by our, but either way one was given to us free of charge! We had a gift card that we used and ended up paying a total of just over $5! We have never made it out of Olive Garden for less than $30 and that is the cheaper end!

We came home and enjoyed time with the kids for the rest of the day. Lastly, I was able to fix a major glitch with my computer! It was crashing every 15 minutes or so and driving me crazy! I finally managed to clean it up and restart it. This morning it is still working! Wohoo!

Comments

Popular Posts