Santa Cow

In December 2007 the kids and I went to have lunch at Chick-Fil-A and they had a special treat for all of the kids...Santa Cow! Santa Cow scared the crud out of Joshua! He wanted nothing to do with it and he was even more upset that he was stationed next to the door to the playground. Daniella and Riley took pictures after we ate and then we had to go!

Today we went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and even though we've back dozens of times since that fateful day, today the memory stirred in Joshua. Once he saw the restaurant he started yelling that he didn't want to see Santa Cow! I had to drag him out of the car and inside before he calmed down. He took a quick look around and after assessing that the coast was cow clear he proceeded forward.

I was cracking up that he remembered something that seemed so long ago. I didn't even remember it until he started yelling! It is amazing what kids can remember! I wish I had a memory like that!

Comments

Popular Posts