Photography Withdrawal

It has been over a week and our camera is still not working properly. I did not use it every day, but I realize now that had grown very comfortable with being to grab and go at any moment!

While I am not able to play I have to get my photography fix from a few of my favorite blogs. One is Joe McNally. He is an amazing photographer and master of lighting! Another is the blog by Scott Kelby. If you are even a fraction of the nerd I am when it comes to this stuff, then you know who he is! If you are looking for a good book on digital photography you can start with any one of his! These guys are awesome and I love that they tell you exactly what you need to know and always gladly give advice and tips for creating great shots! I just wish I had their budget...or at least Scott's D700! If anyone has and extra one of these babies laying around... you know where to find me! ;)

Comments

Popular Posts