Who Arted?

Here is this week's "who arted?"

This one requires a bit of explanation! Joshua was being himself, aka a hyper monkey, and fell and hit the window sill in the living room. He was standing (actually jumping) on the couch and tripped over a blanket that was on the couch. Jason went to his aid immediately and noticed a small but deep cut on his scalp. His bleeding stopped after a few minutes and we kept a close eye on him for signs of a concussion. The next morning he was up early in a good and cheerful mood and hasn't shown any signs of head injury (aside from the small bump and cut of course). Daniella made Joshua a get well card and this picture while Jason and I were tending to him.

Daniella is in a "cat" phase. I'm not sure what else to call it. She thinks, draws, acts, pretty much everything cats. I'm not what one would call a cat person so I hope this phase phases out really soon! Daniella has a giant stack of cat drawings but this is one my favorites. Very simple and fun!

Comments

Jason said…
i prefer the first image - it shows action and looks quite similar to an anime cat that is already in cartoons. also, she did it with her charcoals - time to master a new medium!

Popular Posts