A BIG Coffee Break
Even though we are not Catholic Jason and I gave up coffee for Lent. Boy has it been tough! I've nearly caved on several occasions, especially when the kids are fussy and driving me crazy!
It doesn't help that everywhere you look in Houston there is a coffee shop! Despite being a fitness instructor and good health promoter, coffee is the one thing that I consume a lot more than I should. It's near an addiction and one that I have no desire or intention to be cured of!
I wanted to pick something that would be a genuine sacrifice. I'm happy to do it, but I can't wait for that Starbucks Latte! Next year I might have to pick something else...like bacon! Wow, that's a tough one too! mmm...bacon!
36 days to go! Please pray!
It doesn't help that everywhere you look in Houston there is a coffee shop! Despite being a fitness instructor and good health promoter, coffee is the one thing that I consume a lot more than I should. It's near an addiction and one that I have no desire or intention to be cured of!
I wanted to pick something that would be a genuine sacrifice. I'm happy to do it, but I can't wait for that Starbucks Latte! Next year I might have to pick something else...like bacon! Wow, that's a tough one too! mmm...bacon!
36 days to go! Please pray!
Comments