Shlomo
After the many years of working for our company (presently and formerly) everyone and everything there has earned some kind of nickname...reminds me of Seinfeld!
One of the men's bathrooms has three stalls lovingly known as #1, #2, & #3. When referring to one of these stalls, no other description need be said!
But I digress...
So one person nicknamed "Shlomo" routinely travels to #1 to take his afternoon, um, break.
The guys are however baffled and amused at one strange habit of Shlomo...he neatly stacks his pants and shoes in the corner of the stall during his #2 visit to #1.
One of my dear friends has a talent of documenting humorous scenarios via camera phone and this was no exception!
Here is photojournalism at its best...or worst depending on how disturbing you find this post!
I am still waiting for the blog "Chronicles of #1&3" told from the perspective of said stall filled with all of the stories I have been told through the years!
#2 is apparently the red-headed step child of the bathroom. No one likes that one and so is not blog-worthy!
One of the men's bathrooms has three stalls lovingly known as #1, #2, & #3. When referring to one of these stalls, no other description need be said!
But I digress...
So one person nicknamed "Shlomo" routinely travels to #1 to take his afternoon, um, break.
The guys are however baffled and amused at one strange habit of Shlomo...he neatly stacks his pants and shoes in the corner of the stall during his #2 visit to #1.
One of my dear friends has a talent of documenting humorous scenarios via camera phone and this was no exception!
Here is photojournalism at its best...or worst depending on how disturbing you find this post!
I am still waiting for the blog "Chronicles of #1&3" told from the perspective of said stall filled with all of the stories I have been told through the years!#2 is apparently the red-headed step child of the bathroom. No one likes that one and so is not blog-worthy!
Comments