A Rough Start

Last night Riley woke up in the middle of the night crying and it took a long time for her to calm down. Even after she fell asleep she would wake up for a few seconds, cry, and then go back to sleep. Rough night! This morning I hoped she would wake up in a decent mood so we could have any hope of a pleasant Stroller Strides class. She did not! I ended up canceling class and instead spent the morning trying to butter her up to a decent mood. We drove up to The Woodlands and met Jason for lunch. So far so good... And then we headed to Northshore Park to feed the ducks. The kids loved it of course. I thought the moody baby had moved on! Wrong! She was angry when we had to leave and cried (more like screamed) the whole way home! She finally fell asleep and I am praying that all she needed was a good nap!

The park was fun and here are some pictures to show our brief good time...

Hmm. I think the ducks remember the kids! They seemed to know that they have food for them!

Watching all of the duck swim and run over was actually pretty funny!

"Please come to the edge in an orderly fashion"

Let the feast begin!




I kept it to a slice and half of bread each so they ran out pretty quickly. They headed over to the playground after feeding the ducks.

There are always buckets and shovels for the kids to play with so they love it! While I was taking this picture, my sweet boy Joshua had come up with a "great" idea!

"Look mommy snow angels in the sand!" He is a nut!

Here is his work!

Comments

Popular Posts