A Busy Weekend!

Jason went on his semi annual camping trip this weekend so it was just me to keep up with my three! Luckily we had plenty to keep us busy and the grandparents were willing to take them off my hands for a few hours!

Friday night we had dinner with my parents and the kids got to play Mario Kart with my dad! Luckily we don't own that game otherwise I'd be spending a lot of time trying to get them off of the Wii!

Saturday we headed to the birthday celebration for Ryan. Its been a while since I've seen him and I was amazed at how much he's grown! The past few years have flown by with incredible speed! I've heard the phrase "the days are long, but the years are short" many times now as a mom and it is very true!

The kids had a blast playing with the bubble machines! They were a little "soapie" for the rest of the evening!

Dad did a not so graceful tumble off the slide! Luckily he rolled onto his back and not on to Riley!

Dad is the youngest 60 year old I know! He is now requesting a slide for Daniella's party!...Seriously!

What was the weight limit on this thing?!

You can't see them all, but all 4 kids are attached to Al!

Dad's words..."I've been hit!"

It took Riley a while to come out of her shell, but after a few trips down the slide she was ready to play!

I lost count on the number of rounds they all did!

It was time to show off some extreme sliding moves!

The balloon guy was extremely talented! The is a full size Darth Vader made of balloons! It was taller than me and was awesome!


Believe it or the kids still did not go to sleep until after 11 pm! Where do they get their energy from!

Comments

How fun!! I love the Darth Vader...that is pretty talented! I hope you guys are all doing great!

Popular Posts