Moving along...
This week has been a tough one and it is only going to get tougher! It has been extremely hot and when it is not in the upper 90's outside, it is raining. The kids are so thrilled about moving that they literally can't contain their excitement, aka...driving mommy crazy! They have been getting into all of the boxes and it is like Christmas for them with toys being pulled out that they haven't seen (or just forgotten about) in a while. There is now also an ongoing argument (or battle) between who is getting which toy in their room. If I have a voice at the end of the week, I will be surprised after all of the yelling!
The new house is still kind of "under construction" too so when they are there I am so afraid that they are going to knock over ladders, smear paint, etc. They also love dropping things from the second floor down to the first. This is something that I hope they will stop doing once the novelty of it all dwindles down!
I've packed countless boxes and made several runs and now we are at the in between stage where both houses are disheveled! The new house is gradually starting to look "fuller" but this one just looks messy. Hopefully after this weekend's work we will have the makings of "home" nearly done!
Please keep us in your prayers that the move continues to go well...or as well as it can with three kids in mid August!
As usual...a few pics...
The new house is still kind of "under construction" too so when they are there I am so afraid that they are going to knock over ladders, smear paint, etc. They also love dropping things from the second floor down to the first. This is something that I hope they will stop doing once the novelty of it all dwindles down!
I've packed countless boxes and made several runs and now we are at the in between stage where both houses are disheveled! The new house is gradually starting to look "fuller" but this one just looks messy. Hopefully after this weekend's work we will have the makings of "home" nearly done!
Please keep us in your prayers that the move continues to go well...or as well as it can with three kids in mid August!
As usual...a few pics...
Comments