Super August

August is one of the busiest months for our family if not the busiest. There are lots of anniversaries, lots of birthdays, and of course the start of school! We didn't think that was enough so we added a move into the mix this year! ;)

One big "problem" I have is getting things in the mail on time...or at all for that matter! I hate going to the post office for any reason and I am always lacking in stamps, envelopes, boxes, and you know anything else necessary for mailing things!

That being said, I am usually good about buying cards and gifts. They just never arrive on time!

So for everyone who has celebrated a special event in August and likely not received a card/gift...

Happy Birthday to:

Chris - August 10th
Pops - August 23rd
Lindsay - August 25th
Glynda - August 31st
Otey (Grandmother Gay who is 92 today) - August 31st

This year I also celebrated my 31st b-day on August 18th! I still feel like a kid though!

Happy Anniversary to:

Chad and Renee - August 10th
Pops and Pat - August 12th

and

today is our anniversary of 5 years. It has flown by!

Comments

Happy Belated birthday!!! I didn't realize our birthdays were so close together!!

Popular Posts