Odds and Ends
Consider this one a blog about nothing!
Two things, one that made me laugh, and one that has me in need of some sewing work...
Redneck Fine China
Riley loves the syrup from canned fruit cocktail and didn't want to let the syrup left in the can go to waste. It was funny at the time!
I don't know if this a regular hazard of all tile floors or just of being a kid, but there is a significant rise in the occurrence of big holes in pant legs. Most of these are new clothes bought in the last few months and all of them have holes, big holes! It is not just Joshua either. All three kids are represented in this picture. I am going to have to spray some kind of reinforcement on all of their clothes if this keeps up!
I finally got around to uploading the many videos we've taken over the past few months. I'll post a few later today!
Two things, one that made me laugh, and one that has me in need of some sewing work...
Riley loves the syrup from canned fruit cocktail and didn't want to let the syrup left in the can go to waste. It was funny at the time!
I finally got around to uploading the many videos we've taken over the past few months. I'll post a few later today!
Comments