a smile says it all...
I really don't mean to talk anyone's ear off with photography stuff but right now I just can't help it! The more time I spend on this little "project" of mine the more excited I get! I've been working on several of the seemingly minor details and for most this would be grueling work, but I find myself in a state of bliss! Seriously, I never thought I'd be this excited about packaging and print finishes.
I want my photography and everything about it to be unique...or at least as unique as it can be in a world filled with lots o' photographers. I'm excited to be able to throw in some of graphic design skills and really make it my own!
I did a lot of design work that will be used in packaging, marketing materials, and pretty much wherever else it can go!
Here is one of my favorites with with the new tagline. Can't wait to get started on more!

I want my photography and everything about it to be unique...or at least as unique as it can be in a world filled with lots o' photographers. I'm excited to be able to throw in some of graphic design skills and really make it my own!
I did a lot of design work that will be used in packaging, marketing materials, and pretty much wherever else it can go!
Here is one of my favorites with with the new tagline. Can't wait to get started on more!

Comments