Another photo contest
I am entering another photo contest. The theme for this contest was eyes and it just so happened that I have a picture that I thought would make a good entry. This picture was cropped (big time) from the original and then I did some editing on it...used my handy dandy actions so it took all of five seconds but I love the way it turned out.
If you read the blog regularly you probably recognize the picture. It was one of the first ones I edited specifically for Valerie Gay Photography. I ended up not using it in the logo but it won't go to waste! Nope, not these eyes!
If you read the blog regularly you probably recognize the picture. It was one of the first ones I edited specifically for Valerie Gay Photography. I ended up not using it in the logo but it won't go to waste! Nope, not these eyes!

Comments