Good Times

As the kids get older, the schedules get more hectic and the cousins don't get to play together as often so when they do get together, they play non-stop!

Bubbles...always a hit!  I love this pic of Abby!

Emily goin green!

Daniella working really hard on that bubble!

Riley sporting her new boots and her first official pony tail!  Poor girl wants long hair like her big sister, but it is no hurry to grow!

Love the boots and sock Emily and Abby are sporting! 

Paint...another kid favorite!  I say that but it is one of my favorite activities too!  

Had to throw this last pic in here!  One thing I decided to do this summer was treat the pool...yes I know it is an inflatable, but it has worked as far as keeping the water sparkling clear and clean so worth the time.  We finally put the tent up over the pool so the kids can cut down on the UV rays and the pool can stay even cleaner.   I'm a little OCD about the pool so everything we can do to keep it in pristine condition is a plus!  

Here Joshua and Daniella did a synchronized cannonball and since Riley hates getting water on her face she turned away.  She noticed me with a camera and so threw in last minute smile!  Love it!

Comments

Popular Posts