Who Arted
Its been a while since I did one of these posts but that doesn't mean we are lacking in kid original artwork!
Daniella has been learning origami which is great but now she has a ton of little cups, hats, planes, and animals all over the house!
Joshua painted this one and he said it was rain with a chicken television (lower left hand corner). Your guess is as good as mine!

A painting from Daniella. The kids were learning a little about color theory yesterday and she did her best to blend colors to make new ones for her painting.

This is one of Riley's paintings. She did another one that I wanted to feature instead of this one, but I can't find it! The other painting was painted on purple paper and she painted purple rain. What was even more interesting was yesterday was Prince's birthday. She has no idea who he is so I thought it was a fun coincidence!


Comments