Saturday
Saturday we had a full day hanging out with the kids. We headed to the zoo where it was once again packed! The kids didn't seem to mind or notice and ran around feeling right at home!
A very rare photo of me and Jason. The last picture of just the two of us was at the World Series!


I took several pictures trying to get the "perfect"one but in every one of them someone either isn't looking at the camera, or trying to run,...or picking their nose!
I LOVE this picture! I was asking Riley if she would come to me so I could clean up her face after eating a handful of M&M's! She was obviously disinclined to acquiesce!
Daniella loved looking at the pelican flippers through the glass.
After the zoo we headed over to Freebirds!!!
The kids were pretty hungry so they were excited to have their food coming!
For dessert we headed to Amy's Ice Cream!

I loved the tables at Amy's! Yes, I was the weirdo mom that stood on a chair to get this shot!
A very rare photo of me and Jason. The last picture of just the two of us was at the World Series!
Comments
i ate at an amy's once (i think) in va beach yum!