Disney On Ice

I was invited to join in a partnership with Mom Central and Feld Entertainment as a"Family Activator"...thought that was a cool title!

What a cool job! I get to blog about great deals for Disney On Ice and Ringling Bros. and give away tickets to a lucky family, and in return me and the family get VIP treatment and free tickets to the shows!

We were greeted with a giant goodie bag! Daniella pretty much smiled from then on!

...Joshua too!

Daniella enjoying one of her "goodies"!

Joshua loved his Mickey Mouse!

Riley was asleep when we first got there so it took her a few minutes to perk up!

We got to meet a few of the skaters and of course Mickey and Minnie before the show!


Riley and Joshua did not want to get close to Mickey and Minnie, but after they left Riley walked up and was ready for her picture!

Waiting anxiously to see the show!

This was Riley's first Disney On Ice show! She loved it!

I'll post more pictures on the blog soon! We took A LOT!

Comments

How fun! You have gotten involved in so many cool things. I'm so excited for you!
Valerie said…
Thank you! I can hardly believe it myself!

Popular Posts