You know its bad when...
...you are having to use toilet paper to clean the floors!
With the weather being both nice and sunny AND windy and rainy, the kids (and the dog) manage to track in unbelievable amounts of dirt (and dog poo) into the house! On top of that the kids have been enjoying the watermelon I cut up for them a few days ago! Riley enjoyed it so much that yesterday she somehow grabbed the giant glass bowl on the counter and put in on the kitchen floor so her and Domino could eat to their tummy's content while I took a shower (a risky move I know)! I came out to the entire kitchen floor smeared with watermelon! There is that sticky mess that was cleaned up but any the spots I missed quickly showed up by grabbing the dirt they tracked in. One cat box clean up later and the floor looked like our house had been in a flood! I took out the cleaner and hosed the whole floor down!
Unfortunately I didn't check the paper towel stock and realized much too late that we were low! Why paper towels and not a mop? No mop! It died! Why paper towels and not real towels...I've done enough laundry this week! For the last remaining spots which are always the hard to reach ones, I grabbed a handful of tp and scrubbed away! Does the floor look better? No! It is less sticky though!
Would anyone like to donate a house cleaner?!
With the weather being both nice and sunny AND windy and rainy, the kids (and the dog) manage to track in unbelievable amounts of dirt (and dog poo) into the house! On top of that the kids have been enjoying the watermelon I cut up for them a few days ago! Riley enjoyed it so much that yesterday she somehow grabbed the giant glass bowl on the counter and put in on the kitchen floor so her and Domino could eat to their tummy's content while I took a shower (a risky move I know)! I came out to the entire kitchen floor smeared with watermelon! There is that sticky mess that was cleaned up but any the spots I missed quickly showed up by grabbing the dirt they tracked in. One cat box clean up later and the floor looked like our house had been in a flood! I took out the cleaner and hosed the whole floor down!
Unfortunately I didn't check the paper towel stock and realized much too late that we were low! Why paper towels and not a mop? No mop! It died! Why paper towels and not real towels...I've done enough laundry this week! For the last remaining spots which are always the hard to reach ones, I grabbed a handful of tp and scrubbed away! Does the floor look better? No! It is less sticky though!
Would anyone like to donate a house cleaner?!
Comments