One Busy Week
I don't know what it is about April but this month is always very busy and rivals the holidays! This week was insanely busy and was a blend of great joy, lots of frustration, and high anxiety...and the week is not over yet!
There is a lot to post so it will take a few days to get everything in...and then the party really starts...literally!
I won't go through the all of the events details that kept me busy all week frankly because I am tired of thinking about them so I will stick to the highlights!
Monday - Stroller Strides: It was bring your kid to work day!...Oh yeah, that's every day!
Had to make a run to the DPS...2 hours later kicked out because of "disruptive" kids! Still waiting on that nanny donation!!! Anyone? Someone?
Daniella also had her Daisy Scout Field Trip to the Girl Scout Center. I left one zoo (DPS with kids) to dinner with 11 excited Daisy Scouts! Lots of fun though!
Tuesday is a blur!
Wednesday - More meetings, more blur, and then Disney On Ice (VIP Style) Got to see some old friends (and fellow bloggin mamas). Great to see ya Karen, Kristi, and Holly!
Thursday - Somehow managed to make it to CBS Radio fairly on time to kick off Mommy Madness and pick up the pretty new Chevy Traverse I'll be sporting around in for the next 8 weeks!
Friday - Is that today? Another busy morning, lunch with my Stroller Strides gals (and our kids of course), picked up Daniella, finally made it home before the torrential downpour!
Next week is the official start of the Mommy Madness campaign, a Perspectives (Bible course Jason and I are taking) event, Daniella's birthday, Daniella's birthday party, March for Babies, plus an onslaught of scattered projects!
God has been working some amazing miracles in our lives these past few weeks and even though I was running on fumes this week, I have felt immensely blessed. Every moment spent in prayer has been a wonderful energizer!
There is a lot to post so it will take a few days to get everything in...and then the party really starts...literally!
I won't go through the all of the events details that kept me busy all week frankly because I am tired of thinking about them so I will stick to the highlights!
Monday - Stroller Strides: It was bring your kid to work day!...Oh yeah, that's every day!
Had to make a run to the DPS...2 hours later kicked out because of "disruptive" kids! Still waiting on that nanny donation!!! Anyone? Someone?
Daniella also had her Daisy Scout Field Trip to the Girl Scout Center. I left one zoo (DPS with kids) to dinner with 11 excited Daisy Scouts! Lots of fun though!
Tuesday is a blur!
Wednesday - More meetings, more blur, and then Disney On Ice (VIP Style) Got to see some old friends (and fellow bloggin mamas). Great to see ya Karen, Kristi, and Holly!
Thursday - Somehow managed to make it to CBS Radio fairly on time to kick off Mommy Madness and pick up the pretty new Chevy Traverse I'll be sporting around in for the next 8 weeks!
Friday - Is that today? Another busy morning, lunch with my Stroller Strides gals (and our kids of course), picked up Daniella, finally made it home before the torrential downpour!
Next week is the official start of the Mommy Madness campaign, a Perspectives (Bible course Jason and I are taking) event, Daniella's birthday, Daniella's birthday party, March for Babies, plus an onslaught of scattered projects!
God has been working some amazing miracles in our lives these past few weeks and even though I was running on fumes this week, I have felt immensely blessed. Every moment spent in prayer has been a wonderful energizer!
Comments
Hope to see you at the West chapter meeting this month - April 27th!