Something Worth Blogging For



One of the blogs that I read on a regular basis is the Living Proof blog written by Beth Moore and her daughters Amanda and Melissa. Melissa has joined a few other bloggers on a trip to India with Compassion International.

Compassion International is a Christian child advocacy ministry that releases children from spiritual, economic, social and physical poverty and enables them to become responsible, fulfilled Christian adults. (from Compassion International website)

Melissa has been blogging on both the Living Proof blog as well as the Compassion Bloggers site her experiences in India these past few days.

Every day I have to prepare myself mentally and emotionally to read all the blog posts (both Melissa's and the other bloggers). I am (and have been) fully aware of the many lives living in poverty with little to no hope. Seeing it through her eyes is almost more than my heart can take. I can only imagine what it will be like when I see it face to face someday.

In the meantime, I am thankful for the leadership of our (Jason and I) Perspectives teachers and coordinators. I hope one day God will find us worthy enough to stand in the presence of His precious children in need.

Comments

Popular Posts