Do you see what I see?
Need your help! Not all computers, browsers, and screens are the same so of course websites look different on each person's monitor. This makes designing the blog quite a challenge!
This is what the blog is supposed to look like...
I know that for some screens there is only one column and for other screens there are two columns but the alignment is off.
If you have a view that is different from this, please let me know in the comments! It is driving me crazy that I can't seem to fix these little quirks!
This is what the blog is supposed to look like...
I know that for some screens there is only one column and for other screens there are two columns but the alignment is off.If you have a view that is different from this, please let me know in the comments! It is driving me crazy that I can't seem to fix these little quirks!
Comments