Zoobilee
Last night was a members only zoo event called Zoobilee. It was a beautiful night at the zoo and since it was members only it was not at all crowded! The kids were able to run and play and see all of the animals with no crowds!
Daniella was a good big sister and helped Riley to see the snakes in the wonderfully empty reptile house!
One of the frogs trying to hide!
Daniella wanted a picture with the baby giraffes!
Why o' why is my new camera lens not in yet? I was able to get up and close to the lions! Loved it!

The aquarium is one of the places we don't go into too often on crowded days but we were able to go in a see the aquatic life traffic free!
I love this stingray!
I have tons of pictures of "Smaug" the komodo dragon but this is the best one yet!
It has been a good week for video! This one is awesome!
Daniella was a good big sister and helped Riley to see the snakes in the wonderfully empty reptile house!
One of the frogs trying to hide!
Daniella wanted a picture with the baby giraffes!
Why o' why is my new camera lens not in yet? I was able to get up and close to the lions! Loved it!
The aquarium is one of the places we don't go into too often on crowded days but we were able to go in a see the aquatic life traffic free!
I love this stingray!
I have tons of pictures of "Smaug" the komodo dragon but this is the best one yet!It has been a good week for video! This one is awesome!
Comments