Feeling a little spoiled!

**This post has been a week in the making! Every time I sit down to work on the computer the kids decide to go extra crazy!

Last week it was a fun time with the kids at an awesome beach house! This weekend it was an awesome six course dinner (with wine pairing) at Masraff's to celebrate our friends' 17th anniversary. It was a small group and the dinner was a blast! Also the food was probably the best I've ever had...EVER! And I've had some pretty good food in my life!

This week Jason and I got a another rare date night! What better way to spend it than at the new Harry Potter movie! I am so thankful to be married to a fellow nerd!

The next night was a free night at the circus (thanks Mom Central)! This was the kids' first circus and they had a great time! What was equally cool was that every time we get to go to an event like this we always run into fellow friends and mommy bloggers! Ami and Holly, great seeing y'all there!

Next week I leave for 4 fun filled days at my conference! It is just not fair to call it work! Jason will be leaving at the same time to go visit his grandmother and I will meet up with him at the end of my conference. Please keep him and the kids in your prayers as this will be his first time to be with the kids all day, every day by himself...and he is driving to Missouri with them! I will definitely be keeping my cell phone close by!

Comments

Popular Posts