Morning at the Beach and a little accident
Daniella woke up bright and early (around 6:30) ready for breakfast and the beach. The other two slept in a little longer!
We did make it to the beach this morning but not before Daniella fell off a chair, cutting her chin and biting her tongue. Her bite is awful! I have a pretty strong stomach having done years of animal surgery and looking at her tongue with a chunk deeply cut, it nearly made me loose my breakfast and pass out!
So far there is no swelling but I fear she might be needing a stitch or something. :(
She is eating OK but drooling a lot!
Anyway, here are a few pictures from the beach this morning...
Joshua has no fear of the water! I had to repeatedly go after him to make sure he didn't get swept out to sea!
I told Daniella be sure to keep her head out of the water. I know there is still a lot of pollution in the water (at least even more than before) from the hurricane and I didn't want her to get water on her tongue.
Riley wasn't crazy about the water this morning. She was more interested in searching for sea shells. We brought a whole bucket home!

We did make it to the beach this morning but not before Daniella fell off a chair, cutting her chin and biting her tongue. Her bite is awful! I have a pretty strong stomach having done years of animal surgery and looking at her tongue with a chunk deeply cut, it nearly made me loose my breakfast and pass out!
So far there is no swelling but I fear she might be needing a stitch or something. :(
She is eating OK but drooling a lot!
Anyway, here are a few pictures from the beach this morning...
Comments