A Few Videos
We are back from Galveston :( The kids did not want to leave! When I told Riley were going to be leaving the beach house she ran and hugged one of the arm chairs and said "No, I love it."
I have a major sunburn on my shoulders and chest! I was good about putting sunscreen on all three kids but by the time I caught them all and put sunscreen on them I usually had just a few seconds before they would take off and I would forget or just not get around to it. Next time we go I plan to put on my sunscreen before we head to the pool or beach!
Here are a few videos from out time there. Don't worry! They are all only a few seconds long!
I have a major sunburn on my shoulders and chest! I was good about putting sunscreen on all three kids but by the time I caught them all and put sunscreen on them I usually had just a few seconds before they would take off and I would forget or just not get around to it. Next time we go I plan to put on my sunscreen before we head to the pool or beach!
Here are a few videos from out time there. Don't worry! They are all only a few seconds long!
Joshua and Daniella at the Beach from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
Daniella Jumping in the Pool from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
Joshua Jumping in the Pool from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
Kids in the Pool from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
Daniella Learning to Swim from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
Joshua Swimming from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
More from the Beach from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
Team Work from Valerie Gay on Vimeo.
Comments