Water Logged
I'm sure there is a maximum recommended time to for humans to be in the water and I am also sure we have exceeded that limit! Our routine has been wake up, breakfast, beach, pool, lunch, pool, snack, pool, beach, pool, baths, dinner, bedtime. Everyone has some serious tan lines and some non-stop funky hair (although my highlights are really starting to come out)!
I am most amazed at the fact that at night they are still wired! Last night Riley was screaming her head off because after 2 hours of trying to get them to sleep I finally just turned all the lights out and went to bed leaving her in the living room...at midnight! Joshua and Daniella fell asleep at 11 o'clock. I wish I had their energy!
Daniella is doing really well on her swimming! She swims better under the water than above it, but we are working on that!

Riley took a power nap after swimming. The other two continued to swim!
Another morning at the beach!
One woman was very nice and took a picture of all 4 of us!
Joshua thinks he can concur the waves!
Here is their first team effort sand castle, complete with fish island and pool!



Not surprisingly I have taken a lot of pictures...way too many to post here so if you want to see more pics they are here!
I am most amazed at the fact that at night they are still wired! Last night Riley was screaming her head off because after 2 hours of trying to get them to sleep I finally just turned all the lights out and went to bed leaving her in the living room...at midnight! Joshua and Daniella fell asleep at 11 o'clock. I wish I had their energy!
Comments