Disney On Ice
Last Thursday the family and I went to see Disney On Ice! I've seen three Disney On Ice shows in the past few years and this one is by far the best one yet! This show was to celebrate 100 years of Disney so it was packed with so many Disney favorites with even classic characters such as Pinnochio and Snow White! Even better was this was first show I've seen with Pixar characters!
Right before the intermission was the FULL Small World song complete with skaters dressed to look like the puppets in the ride at Disney. It was great!
I have to give uber thanks and kudos to Mom Central and Feld Entertainment! For anyone wanting to see this awesome show while it is touring around the country use the coupon code MOM at checkout for a great deal! I hope my Houstonians took advantage of this great deal while it was here! Stay tuned for Disney On Ice promos next year! Each show gets better and better!
Here are a few highlights from our night!


One of the princess duo's. This is Belle with transformed Beast. All but Sleeping Beauty were there!
This was one of my favorites sets! The toy soldiers from Toy Story! Can you guess what was in the box?


Right before the intermission was the FULL Small World song complete with skaters dressed to look like the puppets in the ride at Disney. It was great!
I have to give uber thanks and kudos to Mom Central and Feld Entertainment! For anyone wanting to see this awesome show while it is touring around the country use the coupon code MOM at checkout for a great deal! I hope my Houstonians took advantage of this great deal while it was here! Stay tuned for Disney On Ice promos next year! Each show gets better and better!
Here are a few highlights from our night!


One of the princess duo's. This is Belle with transformed Beast. All but Sleeping Beauty were there!
This was one of my favorites sets! The toy soldiers from Toy Story! Can you guess what was in the box?






Comments