Halloween 2009

Yesterday was a long long day, but a fun one! The girls had been wearing their costumes every day last week...part of a week long dress rehearsal I guess for trick or treating! Joshua was not thrilled about dressing up, but warmed up to his costume enough to wear it yesterday. We spent the first half of the afternoon at our church for their fall festival. This is always a favorite for the kids! Games, giant slides, pony rides, free candy and more all in one spot. What could be better?!

We came home for some early trick or treating and then spent the rest of the night giving out candy...and eating some! I think the kids enjoyed giving out candy more than receiving it! They went crazy every time the door bell rang!

I was sure they would be up til midnight with all the excitement and sugar in their systems but to my surprise they all fell asleep by 10pm, which for them is their regular bedtime.

Now we're on to November! Joshua and Riley's birthdays are this month so more festivities coming!


Its Pirate Joshua!

Daniella made a very pretty mermaid! I love that Riley is already digging through Daniella's candy bag while she is not looking!

Riley was an adorable leopard/cheetah!



This was a 4 horned goat that was in the petting zoo at the church.

I'm putting a few galleries in zenfolio later today. I've taken a lot of pictures over the past week!

Comments

Popular Posts