Joshua Turns 5!!!


I can't believe it! 5 years! My baby boy is 5 years old! 5 years since I held a little three-pounder in the NICU. Thankfully he was a strong preemie and didn't have to stay there too long. He came home a whopping 4 1/2 lbs but he has been loud and full of energy ever since!

Joshua is the ultimate "Here I Am" person...a fact no one argues! When he walks through the door, you know it! As far as he is concerned, everyone is his best friend. He is sweet and generous and gives the world's best hugs! He is always crawling around the floor, always making a mess, always being loud, always has messy hair, always has dirty finger nails, always enjoys fart jokes...and I wouldn't change a thing! He is joy and we are truly blessed to have him in our lives! We have more "Joshua stories" than I can count and one day I'll probably compile them into a book that will make you laugh so hard you'll cry.

Happy Birthday Joshua!!!


For Joshua's birthday, the celebration he wanted was a simple one with his family...and fishing! So that's what we did! We headed up to our friends' beach house in Galveston and spent a few nights up there so everyone could get in some fishin' time! We also went to Moody Gardens for the Festival of Lights. The kids loved every second of it!

It was a great fishing weekend! Everyone caught fish...lots of fish! Riley had the biggest catch of the weekend pulling in a good sized stingray...don't worry no person or stingray was hurt! He was let go and swam away!

Here is the slideshow gallery from zenfolio!

Comments

Popular Posts