Easter, Pt 2

Mainly just more pictures but I have to warn first...

My family... BIG meals, lots of wine, and LOTS of laughs! I am forever grateful for receiving my twisted sense of humor from my family. For most people our gatherings would have most people feel like they've walked into a circus. For me it is home! I am only thankful that Jason hasn't run for the hills...yet!

This is actually the weekend before Easter. We all gathered for my cousin's birthday and had a preliminary egg and silly string fight...a scrimmage! Easter weekend confetti eggs wars are even more fun when there is a vengeance!


The only thing separating the adults from the kids are the gray hairs and "fine lines"!


OK, before anyone panics, I promise they are only drinking juice! Really the only thing I am worried about here is their uncanny ability to do such sophisticated toasts!

Salut!

Comments

Popular Posts