File this under random...

While in San Antonio we made our mandatory and customary stop at Bill Miller BBQ. I watched a woman being helped to her car by an employee who was carrying part of her order. I noticed in her hand she held a bucket. My eyes lit up! It was just a bucket of sauce but it still thrilled me!

Later on Jason and I were laughing at some of my food loves! Its no secret that my appetite is greatly disproportionate to my size and I wouldn't be surprised to find that I can loose my fitness certification for having the eating habits I do have!

As far as food goes, I love...

1. all you can eat buffets
2. just about anything that can be and is served in a bucket
3. anything that requires the use of a bib and my hands
4. anything served on butcher paper rather than plates
5. almost anything deep fried...preferably stuffed or topped with cheese
6. steak...this can be eaten at any time of the day as any meal course...even dessert
7. sushi...same rules as steak apply
8. bacon...see steak and sushi

Really the list goes on! Yes, you might be dumber and maybe even a little disturbed or grossed out after reading this. But if you're like me, you're hungry! :)

Comments

Ashley said…
Ummm yes. Thank you for making my tummy growl. :)

Popular Posts