More of Sea World

Yes, more! I'll try to wrap up the highlights in one post, but don't be surprised if there is a part 2!

Dolphin Feeding

We fed the dolphins a few times while we were there! They kids had a blast and I literally had to keep a firm grip (which was always shrugged off) on at least two of the kids at all time since they would inch closer into the pool with every passing second!

Daniella

Joshua

Riley

Aquarium Feeding

I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed this! We were very lucky to have a day where the park wasn't too crowded. Friday we could roam, ride, and see just about anything with little to no traffic or wait time. We tried to attend the aquarium feeding the next day and we literally could not get through the door because it was so crowded!






This one is kind of a blurry picture but she is giving Joshua a high five!

Journey to Atlantis

Jason and Joshua rode this a few times during our stay! I rode with Joshua once and while we had time for another round he decided he was not wet enough and wanted to stand in the "splash zone". It should be named the soak zone since that is pretty much the only result you can expect!

Here they are going up...

Here they are coming down!

As you can see Joshua is not really wet. Jason usually shielded him taking on the majority of the splash!

I have to share a funny story...when I was riding with Joshua we shared a row with a father and daughter. The daughter was roughly Daniella's age and very nervous. The dad was holding a beer and as we left the docking area he asked me "Do you think my beer will be OK?" He had an adorable country accent that I couldn't help but laugh at and I told him "No." He tucked his beer (served in an open cup btw) by his feet figuring he could keep it safe. When we reached the top of the climb (nearly 70 ft) he looked around and immediately grabbed his beer and started chugging it in big gulps. I looked at him and laughed and he responded with a quick "Its not gonna make it!" before continuing his chug. Right then, the woman sitting behind him yelled out "Thank God! I thought for sure I was going to be wearing that beer!" We all laughed at our friendly banter while the kids huddled closer to their parents and then the ride really began! I'm sure this is one of those "you had to be there stories" but for me it was histerical!

Yep, part 2 for Sea World required! More pictures to come!

Comments

Popular Posts